Free UK Pension Planning Resources
- The Purple Book 2020
- Impact of Brexit on UK pensions, advisers & providers
- What is a defined benefit (DB) pension scheme?
- Planning for the UK State Pension
- Diageo Pension: Scheme Spotlight
- 5 Reasons to Review Your Pension
- Bupa pension scheme closed to ALL members
- Arcadia Group collapse affects 10,000 pension members
- Why appoint a financial adviser?
- 10 Important QROPS Questions
- Pension Focus: British Airways APS & NAPS
- Free online UK tax residence test 2020
- Brits in Europe – get ready for Brexit
- RPI downgrade bad news for pension scheme members
- Plan your retirement travel experiences!
- Learn the language of pension jargon
- Celebrate the weekend with our Pensions & Animals Quiz
- DWP Push for Simpler Pension Statements
- Pension Scheme Database Updated!
- NEW! UK State Pension Income Calculator
Free Pension Research & Analysis Resources
This website aims to provide FREE technical guides, research tools, blogs and calculators. We want to help develop your financial knowledge and better your understanding of retirement and pension planning. We aim to help you consider financial planning options and digest technical terms and phrases. If you’re not interested in the jargon, get in touch and we will connect you with a regulated adviser straight away!
Written and designed by financial experts, we offer a range of FREE technical guides. Claim yours by completing the form below…
Tools & Resources for Retirement
We also offer a free pension research toolkit to help search for and investigate your pensions. Our database of contact information for UK pension schemes is also available online. As is our full directory of international regulators. We offer all the tools you need to understand your pension policies and take steps toward retirement.
We want to be your resource for pension and retirement information. If you have any ideas or feedback to help us improve our site, please get in touch. We are busy developing the site to be a one-stop pension and retirement resource.
Our Retirement Calculators
Our online pension and retirement calculators produce free and downloadable tables and graphs. These can be adjusted and printed off to keep a track on your planning. Remember our calculators are just simple online tools. A professional financial adviser will use the latest financial analysis tools to provide a full technical and cashflow analysis.
Our Pension Transfer Calculator
Our CETV calculator has been designed to help you estimate the likely transfer value of your DB pension. Simply enter the information from your pension statement. Our transfer value calculator doesn’t require any updated pension information. All information required should appear on any pension benefit statement you’ve received since you left pensionable service.
Our News & Blog
Our news and blog is regularly updated. It contains the latest news and information about international pension planning.
For more information about how professional advisory calculators work, including pension transfer specialist tools like pension transfer value calculators, TVC and APTA reports – search our blog.