Could a UK pension transfer be right for you?
Retire well with sensible planning!
EXCLUSIVE to reviewmypensions.com
Expert guidance from a UK Regulated, Chartered Pension Transfer Specialist!
Written for the 2021/22 tax year
Our FREE 8-page planning guide has been written exclusively for us by a UK regulated Pension Transfer Specialist.
If you hold a UK pension, claim your FREE expert guide for planning tips & techniques.
Our FREE Guide Includes:
- A background to pension transfers and why they are so popular today
- How pension Cash Equivalent Transfer Values (CETVs) are calculated
- Why DB schemes are considered ‘gold plated’ and must be properly evaluated
- Planning tips & techniques for retirement with a defined benefit scheme
- The transfer opportunity and what it could mean for your planning
- A head to head comparison of DB pensions against private pension planning
- What to think about and ask yourself when considering a transfer
- The risks and benefits of private pensions
- Professional analysis tools used to assess DB schemes
- The role of the Pension Transfer Specialist and requirement for FCA advice
- Scheme health, funding and the role of the Pension Protection Fund (PPF)
- A guide to all LTA protection options available under HMRC for current pension members
- Bonus planning options available only for expats
Our FREE guide to UK defined benefit pension transfers was written exclusively for reviewmypensions.com!
Key Benefits of a Private Pension:
- Increased control
- Streamlined retirement strategy
- Currency options for cash holdings & investments
- Flexi-access drawdown functionality
- Improved death benefits
- Tax planning opportunities under phased retirement
- Higher Pension Commencement Lump Sum (PCLS)
- Investment growth opportunities
- Tax relief on future contributions for UK taxpayers
- Cross-border tax planning opportunities
- Ability to design a retirement income strategy and vary income with needs
- Ability to plan around Lifetime Allowance limits
- Improved investment strategy
- Ability to switch investment funds
- Removal of PPF risk
- Control over income withdrawals – total income flexibility
- Ability to withdraw ad-hoc lump sums
- No tax on death for members under 75 years
- Currency options for income
- Full pension withdrawal option
- Option to preserve funds for loved ones
- Unlimited death benefit options to nominate loved ones and/or charities
This guide was prepared by a Chartered Pension Transfer Specialist
Free online retirement planning tools!
Pension Personality Quiz
Is a transfer right for you?
Our free online pension transfer quiz was designed by a Chartered Pension Transfer Specialist.
Answer a set of planning questions to find out whether a transfer from a defined benefit scheme could be right for you!
Dig for gold!
Most people don’t know the value of their pensions now, or what they will provide in retirement.
Use our free database and resources to research your pension, or get in touch to be linked to a professional and qualified adviser.