Qualifying Recognised Overseas Pension Schemes (QROPS)
Understand QROPS planning!
EXCLUSIVE to reviewmypensions.com
Expert guidance from a UK Regulated, Chartered Pension Transfer Specialist!
Written for the 2020/21 tax year
Our FREE 8-page planning guide has been written exclusively for us by a UK regulated Pension Transfer Specialist.
If you hold a QROPS pension or want to explore your international planning options, claim your FREE expert guide for planning tips & techniques.
Following the removal of UK cross-border EU passporting rights, consider your European pension planning options.
Read our blog about the impact of Brexit for pension members here.
Our FREE guide to Qualifying Recognised Overseas Pension Schemes (QROPS) was written exclusively for reviewmypensions.com!
This guide to QROPS was prepared by a Chartered & Regulated Pension Transfer Specialist in the UK.
Our FREE Guide includes:
- A background to QROPS including a history of misuse
- Key planning benefits to QROPS
- Impact of QROPS for UK retirees
- QROPS for those retiring inside and outside of the EU
- Complications and risks of QROPS
- Cross border income generation and international taxation
- Investment opportunities and risks with QROPS funds
- How to identify QROPS scammers
- Warning signs for poor QROPS advice or portfolio holdings
- HMRC recognition and reporting
- Regulatory and legislative changes to QROPS
- Specialist advice and planning opportunities for expats