Planning Retirement with UK Pension Wealth
- UK Pension Transfer Specialists for Expats
- The Purple Book 2020
- Impact of Brexit on UK pensions, advisers & providers
- What is a defined benefit (DB) pension scheme?
- Planning for the UK State Pension
- Diageo Pension: Scheme Spotlight
- 5 Reasons to Review Your Pension
- Bupa pension scheme closed to ALL members
- Arcadia Group collapse affects 10,000 pension members
- Why appoint a financial adviser?
- 10 Important QROPS Questions
- Pension Focus: British Airways APS & NAPS
- Free online UK tax residence test 2020
- Brits in Europe – get ready for Brexit
- RPI downgrade bad news for pension scheme members
- Plan your retirement travel experiences!
- Learn the language of pension jargon
- Celebrate the weekend with our Pensions & Animals Quiz
- DWP Push for Simpler Pension Statements
- Pension Scheme Database Updated!
Review My Pensions is a FREE online resource for discerning individuals wanting to learn about their retirement planning options before considering professional advice.
We provide the highest quality impartial guidance to international workers ready to plan their retirement.
Our expert panel consists of highly qualified, regulated professional advisers ready to offer an initial FREE consultation. A personal consultation is available to anyone concerned about the portfolio they already have, or wanting to discuss potential changes to their planning.
Before taking advice, it’s important you gain as much information about what professional financial planning can offer. Understand your pensions and the options available to you.
Our FREE guides and resources provide high quality information and expert guidance across complex financial topics.
What does retirement look like for you?
- where you want to live?
- what you want to spend?
- will you travel or take up expensive hobbies?
- will you move home or downsize?
- how old will the children be?
- how much to leave behind for loved ones?
- will you be able to relax and enjoy your money?
Read through our free resources before taking the next step of speaking to a financial planner.